Wednesday 15 April 2015

Tea, tea, tea...

Just a quick off the cuff post on something I have well and truly fallen in love with. 


I've always liked tea but I'd never really understood the difference in all these different types of tea on the market currently. I definitely hadn't tried this one until a friend of mine stayed in a premier inn last week and there was a few sachets of this Twinings Everyday in the room for him to use during his stay. He, not being a tea lover, handed them all over to me. 
And I haven't looked back... 
If I drink tea, I drink it strong and with little if any sweetener in it. This stuff is the perfect balance of those two things. It's the perfect strength for me with just the right amount of richness to it and it sweetens up without being too bitter. 

So, if like me, you're looking for a lovely cup of tea, this to me is well worth the £4.50 a box for 100 teabags. Okay it's pretty pricey, but after the samples I had to invest in my perfect brew. 
If you're happy to try something new, I recommend this stuff as I've found nothing I've tried tastes quite as lovely as this!
Thanks guys! x 

No comments:

Post a Comment