Friday 24 April 2015

Slightly offensive games....

For those who haven't played it, i can pretty quickly say that 'Cards Against Humanity' is probably not a game for everyone. It'd without a doubt not a 'Family Game', that's for sure. 
But for 'horrible people', as the game states itself, with people not being young children i might add,  it is honestly, the funniest, most entertaining game i have ever played and would recommend it to anyone who can take things with a pinch of salt and have a good sense of humour. 


It's sick, It's twisted but its funny as hell. My friend introduced me to this game when he got a set for his birthday a few years ago and recently me and my friends have pretty much been playing this game none stop. It's a great way to pass an evening with friends that's entertaining but not too 'thought out'.

I won't explain to you exactly what it entails but it's simply a card game where you put something down in response to another card, with entertaining results. 
These are a few of the 'tamer'examples I found on the Internet from the original set rather than the expansions. Like I said, not for the easily offended. 


It's not expensive as games go, £20 off amazon for the main game, and it never gets boring with the many expansion packs available for not a ridiculous amount of money. 
I know I don't have a set personally but I feel every teenage friendship group should have one of these games between them as it is honestly one of the best games I've ever played and it is without a doubt my favourite at the moment. 
Thanks for putting up with my ramble, and I'm sorry I haven't been posting as much, it was back to school this week after the Easter holidays and then I've had a super busy weekend and with exams and everything, it's all been a bit hectic. But I'm not giving up yet, I promise :) 
Thanks guyS! x 

No comments:

Post a Comment