Monday 13 April 2015

Jo Blogs....

Like that play on words in the title? 
Yeah me too :)

After a few failed attempts to make some sort of blog of the things i like, here's my most recent attempt. 

See, as i'm a self confessed shopaholic, i tend to find myself discovering things i love and sometimes things that i don't. A lot of time, i find myself desperate to tell someone all about these amazing things I've found, but as my friends and family all either don't share the same interests or are completely done with my constant going on about this new lipstick or that new top, I've found i'm in dire need of some form of outlet. 
So here i am!

So Hi! My name is Jo and i'm from Cheshire. I have an unhealthy relationship with makeup, clothes, skincare, books, films, music and anything that costs me money actually. 
However, i'm a reasonably fussy shopper. I know exactly what i like and what i don't and i feel incredibly disappointed when i buy something i'm not a fan of. It's not like i spend a lot of money on individual items, i can't afford high end items, and even if i could, i'd probably be too worried about not liking them to actually throw myself in at the deep end and hope for the best. As a result, everything i ever say is my favorite is guaranteed to be reasonably affordable.

If you fancy knowing a little bit more about me as a person, please feel free to have a quick look at my page all about that ever so interesting subject :) 

afewfavourites.blogspot.co.uk/p/about-me.html

I hope you enjoy my feeble attempts at blogging and thank-you for giving my rambling your time i guess. 
Thanks guys x 

No comments:

Post a Comment