Thursday 16 April 2015

Instagram.....

So as any teenage girl undoubtedly is at some point in their life, i'm into social media. SHOCK HORROR!

Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, who doesn't nowadays wake up and flick through the latest posts and tweets and messages from your friends, family and favorite celebrities, it's just common practice now. 

I'm a bit late to the party with Instagram, for a long time, i didn't really get it. I don't like pictures of me, as i am probably the most unphotogenic person possible and i'm not massively into photography and all that jazz. 
But when one of my friends started tweeting everyday her Instagram, i decided i had to get involved, if just to be able to view her pictures. It took a while for me to love it, but now i wouldn't look back.

Flicking through Twitter and Facebook now is laborious to me.If you follow the people you are interested in and they post things you want to see, Instagram is my top recommendation for social media. It's nice and simple to use and easy to flick through whilst waiting for a train or some other boring, mind numbing everyday task. 


You take a picture, add an arty filter, and suddenly you feel like a top class photographer, what's not to love?!


Anyway, enough ramble, but my tip, try it out. If it's not for you, it was worth a shot, but all my other social media has virtually been replaced now by this one app, so i'd recommend it. 


Happy Instagramming and if you want to chat to me, My Instagram is Josusanlee, so come say hi :) 

Thanks Guys! x

No comments:

Post a Comment