Saturday 18 April 2015

East End Snob....

Hi all, 
I'm currently on the train back from an amazing time with my boyfriend in Liverpool for the last couple of days so I thought I'd share my thoughts a new favourite that although I haven't had long, know I'm going to love. 
I can't admit I've ever been a massive fan of lip liners, I've found them quite drying and generally don't find they last long alone or as a lipstick base. 
The Rimmel Exaggerate wasn't really an exception but as they are reasonably cheap at £3.99 each, I can't complain to try one every so often. None of the ones I've had before had massively impressed me, to be honest, this may just be because I am a lipstick kinda girl, I enjoy the texture and application of lipsticks so I may be a bit bias. 
Also, I'm not really a 'nude pink' kinda girl, I don't find it particularly flattering on my skin tone but after reading good reviews I picked this up in hope of something a bit different. 

From the few times I've used it, the shade 'East End Snob' is super flattering, a nicer consistency then most of the others I have tried and not too dry to blend out and apply. 

I can wear it as a colour on its own or apply a gloss or nude lipstick over the top and it leaves a really lovely natural pinkish colour that I love.
 It's a really great everyday on trend colour and I'd recommend  it if your looking for a everyday nude shade with just a hint of colour. 
Thanks guys! x 

No comments:

Post a Comment